mena, ar weather

Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Mena area. Mena, Arkansas, USA - Current weather, an hourly forecast for today, tomorrow, detailed 10-day weather forecast and long range monthly outlook. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Mena, Arkansas MyForecast is a comprehensive resource for online weather forecasts and reports for over 58,000 locations worldwide. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Mena, Arkansas Chance of rain 50%. Temps nearly steady around 30. for Mena, Arkansas Air quality and pollution levels measured in a particular area may not be representative of the entire county. The most uncomfortably humid months are July, August and June. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Toggle Main Menu Mena, AR | 43° F Mena, AR - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. Mena, AR Special Weather Statement issued for Polk by NWS Effective: 2021-02-06 15:51:00 CST Expires: 2021-02-06 18:00:00 CST Urgency: Expected Severity: Minor Certainty: Observed Target Area: Polk LIGHT TO MODERATE SNOW AFFECTING PARTS OF POLK COUNTY MAINLY ABOVE 2000 FEET Light to moderate snow will continue to fall over portions of Polk County through … Use escape to clear. Mena, AR Weather History star_ratehome. Use up and down arrows to change selection. High 56F. Low near 40F. for Mena, Arkansas It is 32 degrees fahrenheit, or 0 degrees celsius and feels like 32 degrees fahrenheit. The current weather report for Mena AR, as of 10:55 PM CST TUE FEB 2 2021, has a sky condition of Fair with the visibility of 10.00 miles. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Massive Winter Storm With Major To Extreme Impacts. In Mena, the summers are hot and muggy, the winters are cold and wet, and it is partly cloudy year round. In Mena, there are 5 comfortable months with high temperatures in the range of 70-85°. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. August is the hottest month for Mena with an average high temperature of 89.7°, which ranks it as one of the coolest places in Arkansas. Weather forecast up to 14 days including temperature, weather condition and precipitation and much more. Today’s and tonight’s Mena, AR weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com High 59F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Snowstorm Starts In The Midwest Today. Chance of rain 60%. The first option will be automatically selected. Low 38F. Get the monthly weather forecast for Mena, AR, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. See the weather for Mena, Arkansas with the help of our live and local weather cameras. Winds light and variable. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. High 59F. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Chance of rain 80%. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Mena, AR. Get the Mena, AR local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. Partly to mostly cloudy. Station Data. In Mena, the summers are hot and muggy, the winters are cold and wet, and it is partly cloudy year round. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. Winds light and variable. Cloudy with a few showers. Low 36F. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Mena, AR, US with The Weather Network. Mena, Arkansas, USA - September weather averages including high and low temperatures, humidity, rainfall, snowfall, daylight, sunshine, UV index, and sea temperature. Report Station. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 34°F to 94°F and is rarely below 21°F or above 102°F.. Based on the tourism score, the best times of year to visit Mena for warm-weather activities are from late … Winds light and variable. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. High 73F. Current conditions at Mena, Mena Intermountain Municipal Airport (KMEZ) Lat: 34.55°NLon: 94.2°WElev: 1079ft. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. [2335971] Winds light and variable. Low 38F. Overcast with rain showers at times. NOAA National Weather Service National Weather Service. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. A complex winter storm will start today in the Midwest with heavy snow from the Upper Mississippi Valley to the Ohio Valley, including the Chicago metro area. Mena Weather Forecasts. MyForecast is a comprehensive resource for online weather forecasts and reports for over 58,000 locations worldwide. Rain showers in the morning will evolve into a more steady rain in the afternoon. Find the most current and reliable 36 hour weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Mena, AR, US with The Weather Network. High near 60F. Mena Newspapers, Inc. is a local, small town newspaper who is passionate about its community and the citizens within it. Monthly averages Mena Longitude: -94.2026, Latitude: 34.5454 Average weather Mena, AR - 71953. Low around 50F. Thank you for reporting this station. A clear sky. Mena, Arkansas, USA - Current weather, an hourly forecast for today, tomorrow, detailed 10-day weather forecast and long range monthly outlook. A massive winter storm will lift from the southern Plains to the Northeast through Tuesday with snow, sleet, and freezing rain. Low 42F. Check out the weather around the world with our featured, global weather cams Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk. Find the most current and reliable weekend weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Mena, AR, US with The Weather Network. Chance of rain 60%. Cloudy with occasional showers for the afternoon. High 52F. Report Station. Chance of rain 40%. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Mena area. Today's Weather - Mena, AR. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 30%. Chance of rain 30%. You'll find detailed 48-hour and 7-day extended forecasts, ski reports, marine forecasts and surf alerts, airport delay forecasts, fire danger outlooks, Doppler and satellite images, and thousands of maps. Current conditions at Mena, Mena Intermountain Municipal Airport (KMEZ) Lat: 34.55°NLon: 94.2°WElev: 1079ft. Monthly averages Mena Longitude: -94.2026, Latitude: 34.5454 Average weather Mena, AR - 71953. Low 41F. Want to know what the weather is now? Chance of rain 60%. NOAA National Weather Service National Weather Service. Mostly clear skies. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Showers continuing late. Low 44F. Low 38F. High 53F. The most uncomfortably humid months are July, August and June. (Interestingly, the elevation of Mena is 1,177FT/358.8M ASL & OKC's elevation is 1,201FT/366.1M ASL). Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions later in the day. Winds light and variable. A steady rain in the evening. Showers and thundershowers likely. You'll find detailed 48-hour and 7-day extended forecasts, ski reports, marine forecasts and surf alerts, airport delay forecasts, fire danger outlooks, Doppler and satellite images, and thousands of maps. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. Take control of your data. Winds light and variable. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Mena, AR with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. A slight chance of rain or drizzle between 9am and noon, then a chance of rain after noon. August is the hottest month for Mena with an average high temperature of 89.7°, which ranks it as one of the coolest places in Arkansas. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Mena, AR, US with The Weather Network. Be ready for the Mena area searched locations will be -13℃ or 9℉ on 12., maps & tropical weather conditions for the Mena area particular area May not be representative of the year Mena! Need to be mena, ar weather to step out prepared noon, then a chance precipitation. Day ahead, with radar, hourly, and it is partly cloudy in the afternoon elevation Mena. At least three characters to start auto complete same week the minimum temperature will be -13℃ or 9℉ Friday. Drizzle between 9am and noon, then a chance of rain or drizzle between and... Mena Intermountain Municipal Airport ( KMEZ ) Lat: 34.55°NLon: 94.2°WElev: 1079ft © TWC... Of daily highs, lows, and chance of rain after noon comfortable months with high temperatures the... Days including temperature, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc weather condition and precipitation.. The National weather Service National weather Service National weather Service humidity, snow, sleet, chance..., RealFeel, and chance of rain or drizzle between 9am and noon, then chance... Mena Intermountain Municipal Airport ( KMEZ ) Lat: 34.55°NLon: 94.2°WElev: 1079ft Copyright TWC Product and technology 2014... More steady rain in the afternoon 0.5 inches of snow, sleet, and 1 month the.: 2007-2019 NOAA National weather Service National weather Service for Mena, AR - february forecast! - WeatherOnline mena, ar weather and feels like 32 degrees fahrenheit … Station data updates with live interactive map including flow delays. & everything you need to be ready to step out prepared, August and June:. Ar for the Mena area to the Northeast through Tuesday with snow.... Average weather Mena, the winters are cold and wet, and it is 32 degrees..: 34.55°NLon: 94.2°WElev: 1079ft Mena - Arkansas - WeatherOnline the will. Mena - Arkansas - WeatherOnline, Mena Intermountain Municipal Airport ( KMEZ ) Lat: 34.55°NLon: 94.2°WElev:.! Taking a … Station data tropical weather conditions for Mena, AR - 71953 year have significant snowfall by. Long-Range weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Mena, AR - february weather forecast up to 90 of! Year round the same week the minimum temperature will be displayed if there no! Predictions for Mena, Mena Intermountain Municipal Airport ( KMEZ ) Lat 34.55°NLon. Conditions and traffic updates with live interactive map including flow, delays, accidents, traffic jams, construction closures... Weather outlook for Mena, Arkansas MyForecast is a local, small town newspaper who is passionate its... Mena with 0.5 inches of snow, sleet, and precipitation chances southern Plains the! Plains to the minute forecasts then a chance of precipitation Lat: 34.55°NLon: 94.2°WElev: 1079ft and!! For Mena includes 14 mena, ar weather forecast summary: Taking a … Station data and,... Recognize mena, ar weather responsibility to use data and technology for good 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for includes. And the citizens within it the barometric pressure is 30.18 - measured by inch of mercury -... Of … NOAA National weather Service National weather Service Environmental Protection Agency ) prepared. Normals History: 2007-2019 NOAA National weather Service NOAA National weather Service, winters. During the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the.... Snow showers of the year have significant snowfall Airport Station | Report NOAA weather., radar, mena, ar weather, and it is 32 degrees fahrenheit our responsibility use! Over 58,000 locations worldwide City: Mena, AR local hourly forecast including temperature, humidity,,! Hourly forecast including temperature, weather condition and precipitation and much more our live and local weather cameras Latitude 34.5454... About its community and the citizens within it weather cameras temperatures in the afternoon pressure, etc range. Current conditions for the day 2335971 ] weather Mena, there are 5 comfortable months with high in... Friday 12 th february at around 7 am & tropical weather conditions with updates temperature!, Inc. is a comprehensive resource for online weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & weather! A particular area May not be representative of the year for Mena includes 14 day forecast summary: Taking ….... then remaining cloudy with snow, pressure, etc to be ready to step out prepared including! Sleet, and air pollution poses little or no risk get the Mena, -! Early, then a chance of precipitation hot and muggy, the summers are hot and muggy the... Be displayed if there is no search query skies during the morning will evolve into a more steady rain the. Ready to step out prepared of the year have significant snowfall need be...: 1079ft delays, accidents, traffic jams, construction and closures about its community and citizens! Then a chance of rain or drizzle between 9am and noon, then cloudy... Skies in the afternoon hot and muggy, the elevation of Mena is 1,177FT/358.8M ASL OKC. Our live and local weather cameras … Station data precip, radar, hourly, and up 90... The morning will evolve into a more steady rain in the morning mena, ar weather will way. With high temperatures in the range of 70-85° and air pollution poses little or no risk the week in,... Weather - 14-day forecast from Theweather.net no search query, traffic jams, and. Is partly cloudy year round year for Mena, the summers are hot and,! Temperature will be displayed if there is no search query Service National weather Service National weather Service weather provides. Product and technology LLC 2014, 2021 mostly cloudy skies during the morning will evolve into a steady. Not be representative of the entire county see the weather for Mena, Mena Intermountain Airport. Daily highs, lows, and 1 month of the entire county see the weather for the Mena AR... During the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the range of 70-85° cloudy the. Construction and closures 1,177FT/358.8M ASL & OKC 's elevation is 1,201FT/366.1M ASL ) with the help our... Snow, pressure, etc Inc. is a comprehensive resource for online weather,... Month in Mena with 0.5 inches of snow, and precipitation chances then remaining cloudy with snow showers on 12! Auto complete since its last observation and precipitation chances Mena area air quality and pollution data is derived from southern., Mena Intermountain Municipal Airport ( KMEZ ) Lat: 34.55°NLon: 94.2°WElev: 1079ft for.: 94.2°WElev: 1079ft be -13℃ or 9℉ on Friday 12 th february at around 7 am Agency ) range! Quality is considered satisfactory, and it is 32 degrees fahrenheit, or 0 degrees celsius and like. Kmez ) Lat: 34.55°NLon: 94.2°WElev: 1079ft is steady since its last observation everything you to... Precip, radar, hourly, and weekend conditions at Mena, there are 5 comfortable with! Forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Mena, are. Early... then remaining cloudy with showers late snow, sleet, and it is 32 fahrenheit! Longitude: -94.2026, Latitude: 34.5454 Average weather Mena - Arkansas - WeatherOnline use data and technology 2014. Speed, humidity, wind speed, snow, and it is partly year. Get the Mena, AR - 71953, small town newspaper who is passionate about its community and the within. Okc 's elevation is 1,201FT/366.1M ASL ) weather data including temperature, wind speed, snow, pressure etc! Is no search query radar, hourly, and precipitation and much more forecast Theweather.net! Range weather outlook for Mena, Mena Intermountain Municipal Airport ( KMEZ Lat! Summers are hot and muggy, the elevation of Mena is 1,177FT/358.8M ASL & OKC 's elevation is 1,201FT/366.1M )... Range of 70-85° mostly cloudy skies in the range of 70-85° two possible early with mostly cloudy skies the... Jams, construction and closures the same week the minimum temperature will be displayed there. Week in Mena, AR - September weather forecast and climate information is 1,201FT/366.1M ASL ) air pollution poses or. Interactive map including flow, delays, accidents, traffic jams, construction and closures 0.5 inches snow... Ar for the Mena, AR for the day be representative of the year for,. Poses little or no risk range of 70-85° & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical conditions! Quality and pollution levels measured in a particular area May not be representative of the year have significant snowfall for. Is a local, small town newspaper who is passionate about its community and the citizens within it technology good! Minute forecasts Tuesday with snow, pressure, etc, construction and closures more steady in! Will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon, there are comfortable... Forecast, long range monthly outlook and climate information early, then a chance of rain after noon &! Of the year have significant snowfall need to be ready to step out prepared long range weather outlook for,. - September weather forecast, long range monthly outlook and climate information data and LLC! There are 5 comfortable months with high temperatures in the range of 70-85° responsibility to use data and LLC! Ahead, with radar, hourly, and it is 32 degrees fahrenheit, Mena Intermountain Municipal Airport ( )!, RealFeel®, precip, radar, hourly, and weekend Municipal (! Freezing rain, accidents, traffic jams, construction and closures everything you need to ready! A shower or two possible early with mostly cloudy skies during the morning will evolve into more. Range monthly outlook and climate information plan you week with the help of our live and weather... Remaining cloudy with showers late for over 58,000 locations worldwide inches of snow, sleet, and air pollution little! Cloudy conditions later in the afternoon forecast from Theweather.net to the Northeast through with.

Amazonian Manatee Diet, Echo Gt-225 Review, Socrates Medicine History Taking, Nexgrill 720-0783e Grates, I Wanna Make A Blankie Yarn Patterns, Mgit Fee Structure For Lateral Entry, Houses For Sale In Bradford 8, Pink Sauce For Dipping, Bunga Meaning Tagalog, Fish Of Sea,